Deposit Dispute – Apportioning Liability course has been designed to bring together all the underpinning information and legislation that will help provide you with actionable steps so that you have the knowledge and skills needed to understand and apportion liability.
The course will provide:
- Background information on the history of disputes
- Understanding the legislation that underpins the deposit framework
- An understanding of evidence that is accepted by the adjudicator
- List of accepted evidence by the deposit schemes
- Understand the types of liability that affect tenants, landlord and agents
- How to apportion liability (examples)
- How to apportion costs including the formula used by deposit adjudicators
- Understanding cleanliness and why its important to be clear in reports
- Why anti social behaviour is not just about noise
At the end of the course you will have a much clearer understanding of the deposit adjudication process and how to apportion liability when completing check outs.
Designed and led by our experienced trainer Sián Hemming-Metcalfe
you will be guided and supported with advice and guidance at every point.Invest in your personal development and build long term relationships with your clients and staff with our CPD accredited ‘fit for purpose’ training and ongoing support and guidance.
Is there a time limit to the course?
For online completely self-paced online courses – you decide when you start and when you finish.
Do I have limited access to the course?
After enrolling, for online completely self-paced online courses you have 24/7 access for 12 mths – across any and all devices you own.
Can I request a refund?
Refunds for no shows / non attendance for practical or live Zoom led courses will not be given. As all other paid courses provide immediate access, no refunds are available once the course has been started. For more information please review our Terms and Conditions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.