Deposit Dispute – Apportioning Liability course has been designed to bring together all the underpinning information and legislation that will help provide you with actionable steps so that you have the knowledge and skills needed to understand and apportion liability.
The course will provide:
- Background information on the history of disputes
- Understanding the legislation that underpins the deposit framework
- An understanding of evidence that is accepted by the adjudicator
- List of accepted evidence by the deposit schemes
- Understand the types of liability that affect tenants, landlord and agents
- How to apportion liability (examples)
- How to apportion costs including the formula used by deposit adjudicators
- Understanding cleanliness and why its important to be clear in reports
- Why anti social behaviour is not just about noise
At the end of the course you will have a much clearer understanding of the deposit adjudication process and how to apportion liability when completing check outs.