Our aim is to provide you with the understanding, knowledge and link you to the relevant resources to be able to start and build your inventory and reporting business and services.
Our course will take you through the various options of business formation, how to brand and market your business including how to get yourself noticed on social media for all the right reasons.
You will learn the key elements of a business plan, how to attract the right agents and landlords and ensure the market is ready for your business plus much, much more.
The course will provide over 60 key lessons and topics that include:
- background information on the inventory market
- an understanding of the value or worth of the renting industry and how that relates to the number of reports generated each year in the PRS
- how big the property services industry
- what the private rental sector is and the various bodies that operate within it
- tips and guidance in how to be successful in business
- why having a purpose and a well formed vision of your business is so important to being a successful Inventrepreneuer
- planning for and staffing your business
- how to organise and add structure to future proof your service
- the importance of continuous professional development
- 3 key options to establish a business structure and the business plans that will underpin them
- understanding the subtleties of branding, social media and gaining postive feedback
- how to market your services to landlords, agents and tenants!
- understanding the importance of setting up your admin and support roles including auditing and financial controls
- downloaded business plan structure and financial spreadsheets to help drill down those all important sales and income figures
- managing your business health including getting the right insurance
At the end of the course you will have developed a clear understanding of the type of information, support and framework needed to start your inventory and reporting business.
This training is aimed at the new business starter but can equally help you to redefine your business goals and objectives and get you on the right path to success!
You can revisit any chapter at any point during your learning journey or use the material as a refresher.
Information to note: the training material will be updated as and when new information, practices and legislation is introduced so it is worthwhile returning to the portal after you have completed the initial training chapters to remain up-to-date and refresh your memory and processes.