Our aim is to provide you with the understanding, knowledge and link you to the relevant resources to be able to start and build your inventory and reporting business and services.
Our course will take you through the various options of business formation, how to brand and market your business including how to get yourself noticed on social media for all the right reasons.
You will learn the key elements of a business plan, how to attract the right agents and landlords and ensure the market is ready for your business plus much, much more.
The course will provide over 70 key lessons and topics that cover:
- background information on the inventory market
- the size of the property services industry
- an understanding of the value and worth of the rental sector
- the number of reports and revenue generated in the PRS
- how to market services to landlords, agents and tenants
- the importance of admin and support roles
- auditing and financial controls
- using sales and income figures to generate more business
- how to be successful in business – tips and guidance
- 3 key options to establish a business structure
- how to organise and add structure to future proof services
- planning for and staffing the business
- guidance and business templates
- branding, social media and gaining positive feedback
- managing business health
- getting the right insurance
- the importance of Continuous Professional Development
- the importance of a well formed business vision
- being a successful Inventrepreneuer
At the end of the course you will have developed a clear understanding of the type of information, support and framework needed to start your inventory and reporting business.
This training is aimed at the new business starter but can equally help you to redefine your business goals and objectives and get you on the right path to success!
You can revisit any chapter at any point during your learning journey or use the material as a refresher.
Information to note: the training material will be updated as and when new information, practices and legislation is introduced so it is worthwhile returning to the portal after you have completed the initial training chapters to remain up-to-date and refresh your memory and processes.