The Commercial Inventories – How to Cost the Report short course brings together information and legislation that will help inform and provide a basis to decide which cost option aligns with your service model.
The course will provide:
- Background information on the legislation that applies to commercial landlords and tenants
- An understanding of commercial deposits and disputes
- Identify the type of information that should be included in your report
- Provide guidance around pricing considerations
- Define and summarise 3 main pricing options
- Why terms and conditions are important
- Showcase why independent commercial reports are vital in the commercial sector
- Report examples for retail unit and warehouse/storage unit
At the end of the course you will have a much clearer understanding of commercial reports and how to identify the ‘best fit’ pricing method for your service.
Is there a time limit to the course?
For online completely self-paced online courses – you decide when you start and when you finish.
Do I have limited access to the course?
After enrolling, for online completely self-paced online courses you have 24/7 access for 12 mths – across any and all devices you own.
Can I request a refund?
Refunds for no shows / non attendance for practical or live Zoom led courses will not be given. As all other paid courses provide immediate access, no refunds are available once the course has been started. For more information please review our Terms and Conditions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Gave me a good understanding on how to price a commercial report