Learn How to Produce Professional Property Reports
Everything you need to know to become an Inventory Provider
Why is continuous training and development so important?
The property inventory landscape has changed at great pace in recent years with the introduction of app based reporting; being able to work both online and offline and all from the convenience of your phone tablet or iPad.
The role will always require a physical presence to collect and drop off keys, attend the property, carry out and finalise the report.
But with all the leaps and bounds made in this digital age the role of the inventory clerk is still one that is not as valued as it should be.
With training and guidance our aim is for the lettings industry to recognise both the invaluable knowledge and skill base that inventory clerks and other specialists provide to the lettings process, and work closely with our customers to help guide and shape the industry in the years to come.
Our course has been designed to provide you with practical skills which includes;
- background information on what constitutes an inventory, check in, interim report and the all important check out
- practical steps and framework for compiling the inventory
- an understanding of subjective and objective evidence
- an understanding of the role of the adjudicator
- legal requirements to consider in your report
- useful guides and practical tips on how to construct your report in the most difficult areas of the property; kitchen and bathroom
- a realistic understanding of fair wear and tear
- how to build your knowledge base and use of terminology
Invest in your personal development and build long term relationships with your clients and staff with our CPD accredited ‘fit for purpose’ training and ongoing support and guidance.
Start your journey here
All our courses are CPD accredited