Stay safe and secure while learning with our CPD Accredited course which has been designed to provide you with practical skills which includes;
- background information on what constitutes an inventory, check in, interim report and the all important check out
- practical steps and framework for compiling the inventory
- an understanding of subjective and objective evidence
- an understanding of the role of the adjudicator
- legal requirements to consider in your report
- useful guides and practical tips on how to construct your report in the most difficult areas of the property; kitchen and bathroom
- a realistic understanding of fair wear and tear
- how to build your knowledge base and use of terminology
At the end of the course you will have a much clearer understanding of your role and its requirements and a usable framework to help you build your templates and reports.
This training is applicable whether you are just starting out or are an experienced provider looking to develop and enhance your knowledge base or try a new method of reporting using the InventoryBase system.
You can revisit any chapter at any point during your learning journey or use the material as a refresher.
Invest in your personal development and build long term relationships with your clients and staff with our CPD accredited ‘fit for purpose’ training, ongoing support and guidance.
If you would like to discuss your training needs please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03333 444 506.
Information to note: the training material will be updated as and when new information, practices and legislation is introduced so it is worthwhile returning to the portal after you have completed the initial training chapters to remain up-to-date and refresh your memory and processes.