- background information on what constitutes an inventory, check in, interim report and the all important check out
- practical steps and framework for compiling the inventory
- an understanding of subjective and objective evidence
- an understanding of the role of the adjudicator
- legal requirements to consider in your report
- useful guides and practical tips on how to construct your report in the most difficult areas of the property; kitchen and bathroom
- a realistic understanding of fair wear and tear
- how to build your knowledge base and use of terminology
Then build on your skills by attending our online practical training with live video sessions led by our experienced trainer Sián Hemming-Metcalfe.
The sessions include:
- How to navigate the property
- How to describe the components of a room / property
- How detailed your report needs to be now and as you move your service forward
- How to describe furniture
- Legal requirements that govern safety in the home
- Understanding objective and subjective evidence
- What to capture when taking meter readings
- Receive a certificate of training
- Gain CPD points
At every point in the online practical training questions are encouraged and any that remain unanswered will be taken forward and sent out to attendees at the end of the session.
Please Note: There are 10 spaces available on each online practical course; when we reach this number we will add you to the waiting list for the next available course or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire if spaces are still available on your referred date before enrolling. You will continue to have unlimited access to Learn How To Produce Professional Property Reports. while you wait to onboard to the next available practical session.
Invest in your personal development and build long term relationships with your clients and staff with our CPD accredited ‘fit for purpose’ training, ongoing support and guidance.